Thursday, May 20, 2010

Viva Las Running!

Quick post, but I thought I would post something before going on hiatus again this weekend. Just had a lovely 8 miler (9:08/mile) through stormy Seattle. A pretty strong run for me considering I wasn't really trying to run at any pace.


I'm hoping to go look at apartments, then come back, get another 4 in on the treadmill, pack, and off to Las Vegas for my friends bachelorette party. That should put me at 12 miles today!! *Hopefully* I can put in another 4 miles while there to make up for my weak running week (haha, that rhymes!)

 

Happy running and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great job on the run!

    Have fun in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome run! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! Take lots of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,
    This entire week my runs were not at pace. I was dragging my butt:) Nice job on your runs...great pictures of Seattle! I hope that you have a great weekend girl! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,
    I posted twice Saturday. You need to go check out my blog and go to my giveaway post:)

    ReplyDelete