After two annoying days off from running, I decided to go on a long 7 mile run last night. I have to say, I FELT GREAT! I was actually running a 9 minute mile pace, and it was really easy. I think it was the fact that I took 2 days off, but I could have easily gone faster! I love these kind of runs!! It might have helped that it was really warm last night, and I was wearing my old, comfy shoes.
I wish I could say the same for today....I am really exhausted! Not sure if it is because I didn't drink enough water, get enough sleep or what, but I am seriously dragging today! My triple grande, nonfat, no foam, light chocolate mocha just isn't helping me out!
Top Pot Doughnuts have the best chocolate in their mochas!
Also, a few days ago Zoë at Run, Zoë, Run awarded me the Beautiful Blogger Award (thanks!!). You are supposed to mention 7 things about yourself that people might not know, so here goes:
1. I LOVE to read. My current favorites that I read in 2009 were:
- Time Travelers Wife
- Lovely Bones
- My Sister's Keeper
- Sarah's Key
- If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I am always looking for new titles to read!!
3. My ONLY allergy is to chlorine. Sooo annoying, especially because I love to swim.
4. Most of my favorite foods are from Greece:
- horiatiki salad
- avgolemono and lentil soups
- baklava, the list goes on....
6. I absolutely LOVE watching football (Go LOFA!!) and I am a season ticket holder to the Sounders FC (our new pro soccer team). I also had a partial season ticket package to the Sonics during their last season (it was really fun, and I miss them!)
7. I have a mini dachshund named Chloe. She resembles a rat-cow:
I am supposed to name 7 people to pass this on to, but I know for a fact that I have only a few people following me and most have either already done this post or don't have a blog. I would LOVE to hear from you guys on your 7 random facts! Even if you don't follow me, post a comment :)
That's it for today! I cant wait to get off of work and run a few tonight. Possibly trading in my bad Kayano's for a new pair. Ill keep you posted....
PS: If we were doing 8 facts about ourselves, my last one would be that I am team Conan! I have been watching him since middle school, and I am very sad he is going off the air. Everyone watch tonight if you haven't been...he is hilarious!
Image via facebook